Thursday, December 30, 2010

The State I'm In

Today is Brian's birthday. He is the creator of The State I'm In blog, as well as a frequent commenter at the Reader.

Truth be told, he's one of the the oldest friends I have, having first met him in the early 1980's when we attended the same grade school. He had recently obtained the Pac Man game cartridge for the Atari 2600, and I was lying about having recently obtained the Pac Man game cartridge for the Atari 2600. And a friendship was born.

Keeping with the writer's theme, he is today a successful playwright and dramatist in his own right.

Stop by his web page and say hello, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the, Double-R. Now I should really go and post something more recent, shouldn't I?

    You should also mention that we used to play "Soap"-inspired time travelers with these little made-up handheld devices. We were Time Lords even then!

    ReplyDelete